Event Cancellation – 3rd March 2018

After completing a preliminary course assessment the weather has continued to deteriorate in the 5 hours since. The team had concerns over travel and static volunteers exposure to cold and have taken the decision to cancel.

We have left it as long as we could before confirming the decision to give the event a fair chance but hopefully early notification will prevent unnecessary travel to Arrow Valley.

Have a great week and see you next Saturday for our favourite run, walk or jog of the week. If you would like to help with delivery of the event please review the future roster to see where you could add your magic.

Kind regards, Dylan & The Core Team