Bevendean Down parkrun # 163 - 16/03/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Daniel CLEWLEY||21:41||SM30-34||60.18 %||M||1||Plymouth Coastal Runners||PB stays at 00:20:53||131|
|2||Euan ROSS||21:57||SM18-19||60.06 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:21:28||14|
|3||Jacob MILES||22:05||SM25-29||58.42 %||M||3||Seaford Striders RC||PB stays at 00:21:29||259|
|4||Vincent PEGLEY||22:10||JM10||71.20 %||M||4||Brighton Phoenix||PB stays at 00:21:47||80|
|5||John MILINS||22:38||VM40-44||61.19 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:19:16||90|
|6||William ZAMMIT||22:42||SM20-24||56.83 %||M||6||First Timer!||1|
|7||Michael PEGLEY||22:58||VM50-54||64.22 %||M||7||Brighton Hash House Harriers||PB stays at 00:21:34||112|
|8||Geoff HARDY-GOULD||23:31||VM50-54||64.78 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:22:37||119|
|9||Rebecca ZAMMIT||23:43||SW25-29||62.40 %||F||1||First Timer!||4|
|10||Katie LOWLES||23:46||SW20-24||62.27 %||F||2||First Timer!||17|
|11||Clare MILSOM||27:12||VW50-54||64.83 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:24:49||388|
|12||Brian COOPER||27:13||VM55-59||57.44 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:26:18||204|
|13||Vincent LANE||27:17||VM45-49||52.35 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:25:59||32|
|14||Chris BRADLEY||27:39||VM50-54||53.77 %||M||11||New PB!||36|
|15||Madeleine HONEY||27:58||SW30-34||52.98 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:25:26||46|
|16||Simon WELLER||29:03||VM50-54||51.18 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:28:32||32|
|17||Amy BARLOW||29:17||VW45-49||54.24 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:26:49||101|
|18||Nathan EVANS||29:40||VM50-54||50.96 %||M||13||Lewes AC||PB stays at 00:26:30||227|
|19||Ilse PIENAAR||30:27||VW40-44||50.52 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:29:56||4|
|20||Tracy BUTCHER||31:23||VW55-59||58.47 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:29:02||104|
|22||Louise PATMORE||32:38||VW50-54||51.38 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:31:33||99|
|23||Adrian HILL||32:42||VM40-44||42.35 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:26:29||19|
|24||Chantal GARMAN||33:01||SW25-29||44.83 %||F||9||First Timer!||43|
|25||Felicity ALDER||33:20||VW35-39||44.85 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:28:59||119|
|28||Cathy ARCHER||36:21||VW50-54||47.27 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:31:33||37|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Cathy ARCHER, Val BROCKWELL, Brian COOPER, Stewart GREGORY, Colin HANNANT, John MILINS, Louie PEGLEY, Liam TINSTON
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.