Bramley junior parkrun # 81 - 17/06/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||James MCLARNON||09:17||JM10||70.13 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:08:58||26|
|2||Yuvraj UBHI||09:52||JM10||63.12 %||M||2||First Timer!||1|
|3||Charlie RICHARDS||10:47||JM11-14||50.46 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:09:49||4|
|4||Francesca LEE||10:51||JW10||62.62 %||F||1||New PB!||8|
|5||Rebecca SMITH||11:10||JW10||58.73 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:11:00||29|
|6||Milo COLE||11:11||JM10||58.21 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:10:58||51|
|7||Harry JONES||11:14||JM10||55.44 %||M||5||New PB!||5|
|8||Lucy THOMSON||11:18||JW10||56.22 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:10:54||11|
|9||George RICHARDS||11:25||JM10||52.43 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:11:23||8|
|10||William CARNEY||11:34||JM10||53.84 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:10:57||39|
|11||Calum MARTIN||11:52||JM10||52.48 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:11:38||6|
|12||Arthur KEENAN||11:53||JM10||57.57 %||M||9||New PB!||7|
|13||Timothy HARDY||11:57||JM10||57.25 %||M||10||Kirkstall Harriers||New PB!||43|
|14||Ruaraidh MARTIN||12:05||JM10||53.88 %||M||11||New PB!||6|
|15||Noah THOMSON||12:20||JM10||58.64 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:12:06||11|
|16||Charles MCLARNON||12:21||JM10||48.46 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:11:35||27|
|17||Heidi RICHARDS||12:25||JW10||52.81 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:11:26||7|
|18||Huiseo KIM||12:49||JW10||51.17 %||F||5||New PB!||3|
|19||Elaina SMITH||12:51||JW10||55.02 %||F||6||New PB!||29|
|20||Abigail DAVIS||13:21||JW10||52.96 %||F||7||New PB!||3|
|21||Sam CARNEY||13:50||JM10||49.46 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:12:11||34|
|22||Ethan NYAHASHA||14:16||JM10||43.65 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:09:44||16|
|23||Charlie HUTCHINSON||14:18||JM10||47.84 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:13:09||13|
|24||Elliot POULTER||14:48||JM10||42.08 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:13:26||6|
|25||Fred DAVIES||15:03||JM10||45.46 %||M||18||First Timer!||1|
|26||Neve POULTER||15:17||JW10||46.26 %||F||8||New PB!||5|
|27||Maisie DIXON||16:31||JW10||41.14 %||F||9||First Timer!||1|
|28||Yunseo KIM||16:53||JW10||38.84 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:16:07||3|
|29||Cara DAVIES||18:19||JW10||35.80 %||F||11||First Timer!||1|
|30||Ridley Cole Augier MCMANUS||19:11||JM10||33.94 %||M||19||PB stays at 00:17:16||3|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Sadie AUGIER, Nicky BEST, Marion COLE, William CULLINGWORTH, Laura DAVIS, Josh DIXON, Timothy GAINES, Timothy HARDY, Rebecca HARDY, Lee HARDY, Steph JONES, Charlee RONEY, Vicky SCROGGINS, Catherine SMITH, Christine TOWLER
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.