Carmarthen junior parkrun # 66 - 15/10/2017
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Gwion JONES||09:37||JM10||60.07 %||M||1||New PB!||30|
|2||Nia Seren THOMAS||10:12||JW10||64.29 %||F||1||New PB!||27|
|3||Cai GRIFFITHS||11:29||JM10||54.23 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:10:20||5|
|4||Kaya LYNCH||11:56||JW10||56.94 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:11:10||3|
|5||Ela WALTERS||11:59||JW10||53.02 %||F||3||New PB!||3|
|6||Logan MACKENZIE-JONES||12:01||JM10||54.18 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:10:41||61|
|7||Rebecca COOK||12:02||JW10||54.50 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:11:18||5|
|8||Toby ANTHONY||12:08||JM10||51.33 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:10:48||15|
|9||Noa Jac THOMAS||12:20||JM10||55.47 %||M||5||New PB!||4|
|10||Seren BALDWIN||12:58||JW10||49.00 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:11:46||20|
|11||Xander DAVIES||13:17||JM10||54.45 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:12:55||9|
|12||Erin MATTHEWS||13:19||JW11-14||45.24 %||F||6||First Timer!||2|
|13||Efa Haf THOMAS||14:01||JW10||45.33 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:13:53||3|
|14||Ellie COOK||14:06||JW10||50.14 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:14:04||5|
|15||Beatrice HYDE||14:10||JW10||56.47 %||F||9||First Timer!||1|
|16||Aaron EVANS||14:56||JM10||48.43 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:13:04||13|
|17||Mya DAVIES||15:35||JW10||42.08 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:13:45||25|
|18||Lily SAINT||16:09||JW10||42.07 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:12:17||57|
|19||Poppy MACKENZIE-JONES||16:32||JW10||37.36 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:14:05||51|
|20||Ethan MILLER||16:37||JM10||39.18 %||M||8||First Timer!||11|
|21||Layla JEFFREYS||16:54||JW10||41.83 %||F||13||First Timer!||1|
|22||Ollie JEFFREYS||16:55||JM10||46.80 %||M||9||First Timer!||1|
|23||Amelie ANTHONY||17:15||JW10||46.38 %||F||14||New PB!||2|
|24||Elliw Mai JONES||17:26||JW10||45.89 %||F||15||PB stays at 00:15:35||6|
|25||Grace ROWLANDS||18:04||JW10||40.91 %||F||16||PB stays at 00:16:13||17|
|26||Freya Rose LENYK||18:27||JW10||43.36 %||F||17||First Timer!||1|
|27||Ewan MACKENZIE-JONES||18:54||JM10||41.89 %||M||10||New PB!||23|
|28||Nyla DAVIES||19:10||JW10||41.74 %||F||18||First Timer!||1|
|29||Caitlin MILLER||19:14||JW10||38.43 %||F||19||First Timer!||11|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Terry ANTHONY, Apurba John BHATTACHERJEE, Andrea BRABROOK, Sian COOK, Clara DAVIES, Evan JOHNS, Lee JONES, Mwynwen JONES, Huw JONES, Lorna MACKENZIE, Rob MATTHEWS, Andrew ROWLANDS, Hannah SAINT, Lisa THOMAS, Gareth THOMAS
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.