The British weather is well known for its unpredictability, and we have been watching forecasts closely all day. Unfortunately the latest has increased the chance of sleet or snow , and extended the time period throughout the night and into early daylight hours. A decision to run / not run will be made by the Run Directors as they conduct tomorrow morning's set-up, thus the decision will be a late call. If there is ice or snow on the course, we don't run as the risk is too great. If you are planning a spot of tourism to Fountains Abbey tomorrow, our advice is to postpone and stay with your local parkrun. Apologies we cannot be more clear cut, but such are the vagaries of the weather.