Parkrun 2nd February – travel note

Hi folks,

It’s one of those Saturdays when it’s not super-clear whether we should cancel or not, so we’re going to check first thing in the morning and cancel of the paths are too icy. We’re not doing this yet as the forecast is for relatively little snow despite the cold temperatures, and the Trust are reasonably relaxed about the prospects for tomorrow. If you’re planning to travel long distances, our advice would be to stay close to home for your parkrun fix this weekend, as it might still get called off, once we get the chance to look at the course early tomorrow.

If we do cancel, we’ll post here and on Facebook, so if you see no further posts, we run at 9!

Phil & Patrick (Run Directors)