Gedling junior parkrun # 84 - 17/12/2017
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Finn JONES||09:00||JM11-14||62.18 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:08:27||27|
|2||Lewis MARSTON||09:59||JM10||62.38 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:09:49||10|
|3||Morgan DAVIES||10:04||JM10||61.86 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:09:36||38|
|4||Grace SINCLAIR||10:48||JW10||60.72 %||F||1||PB stays at 00:10:15||81|
|5||Alexander ARMSTRONG||10:55||JM11-14||51.26 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:10:52||3|
|6||Tegan DUFF||11:16||JW10||60.31 %||F||2||New PB!||72|
|7||Henry SMALLEY||12:39||JM10||51.47 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:10:59||50|
|8||Sophie WHITE||12:44||JW10||53.36 %||F||3||First Timer!||1|
|9||Erin RAMSDEN||13:23||JW11-14||45.02 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:11:30||48|
|10||Robyn RAMSDEN||13:33||JW10||46.89 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:11:35||47|
|11||Fearn RAMSDEN||13:44||JW10||53.82 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:12:45||41|
|12||Frank DEVONPORT||14:00||JM10||41.26 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:12:52||5|
|13||Charlie POTTER||14:07||JM10||44.12 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:11:06||58|
|14||Alexander LIMB-HEFFORD||14:10||JM10||48.29 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:13:17||8|
|15||Austin EDWARDS||14:33||JM10||44.74 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:13:15||25|
|16||Dylan MITCHELL||14:37||JM10||46.81 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:12:56||9|
|17||Zoe TANNER||16:07||JW11-14||35.88 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:15:16||15|
|18||Ava DEVONPORT||16:37||JW10||42.55 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:12:31||12|
|19||Effie DICKINSON||16:50||JW10||37.74 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:11:38||52|
|20||Kitty DICKINSON||17:25||JW10||39.01 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:11:58||56|
|21||Oliver HALLAM||17:47||JM10||33.66 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:12:07||14|
|22||Bea DICKINSON||20:27||JW11-14||28.82 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:16:01||44|
|23||Fyfe BENNER||20:56||JM10||34.55 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:13:27||4|
|24||Jonah SINCLAIR||21:12||JM10||32.27 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:13:38||75|
|26||Niamh BURROWS||24:46||JW10||25.65 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:13:59||17|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Niamh BURROWS, Amanda BURROWS, Susan COCHRAN, Allan COCHRAN, Abigail COCHRAN, Olivia DEACON, James GILBERT, Felix HORRIGAN, Sarah HORRIGAN-FULLARD, Sammy KING, Jack MATTHEWS, Richard MILLNS, Eloise MILLNS, Tamsin MILLNS, Kelly MORPHUS, Christopher PIERCE, Jon POTTER, Ella PROBERT, Roger SMALLEY, Evie SMALLEY, Helen SMALLEY, Jonathan TANNER, Ewan WANE
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.