Harrow Lodge junior parkrun # 165 - 18/06/2017
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Mikey COGAN||07:44||JM10||74.70 %||M||1||Drax All-Stars||PB stays at 00:07:44||70|
|2||Findlay MCLAREN||08:22||JM10||74.43 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:08:20||34|
|3||Poppy COGAN||08:38||JW11-14||69.78 %||F||1||Drax All-Stars||PB stays at 00:08:19||62|
|4||Eddie DE SOUZA||08:45||JM10||66.02 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:08:29||40|
|5||Oscar EMERY||08:45||JM10||66.02 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:08:08||68|
|6||Cas JOHNSON||09:14||JM10||70.51 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:08:55||6|
|7||Faith WICKS||09:27||JW10||65.36 %||F||2||First Timer!||1|
|8||Samuel BURDETT||09:58||JM10||62.48 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:08:39||139|
|9||Scarlett WOODS||10:10||JW10||64.50 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:09:45||27|
|10||Aidan RAISON||10:20||JM10||60.27 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:09:35||90|
|11||Emily CARTER||10:43||JW10||59.28 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:09:57||7|
|12||Eliza PAIN||10:56||JW11-14||55.10 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:10:19||52|
|13||Charlotte CROSSLEY||11:23||JW10||57.61 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:11:14||2|
|14||Bethany CLARKE||11:29||JW10||53.79 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:10:08||41|
|15||Zac JOHNSON||11:40||JM10||53.38 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:11:37||6|
|16||Jamieson MCLAREN||12:11||JM11-14||45.93 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:09:54||33|
|17||George MASON||12:29||JM10||52.15 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:10:31||97|
|18||Jamie PHILPOTT||12:33||JW10||52.25 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:12:32||15|
|19||Muhammad YUSUF||13:01||JM10||50.02 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:11:21||102|
|20||Rebecca CLARKE||13:14||JW10||49.55 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:11:54||35|
|21||Alexander LEGGATT||13:43||JM10||45.40 %||M||12||First Timer!||1|
|22||Orlaith MCLAREN||14:22||JW10||49.21 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:10:28||30|
|23||Abbey PHILPOTT||15:26||JW10||47.89 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:14:37||11|
|24||Dylan LEGGATE||15:34||JM10||43.95 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:12:49||3|
|25||Emily CLARKE||16:05||JW10||43.96 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:13:23||25|
|26||Ellen CARTER||16:49||JW11-14||35.05 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:11:54||7|
|27||Elizabeth SMAILES||17:01||JW11-14||35.40 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:14:12||29|
|28||Sarah HUTTLESTONE||17:17||JW11-14||34.10 %||F||15||PB stays at 00:16:53||8|
|29||Robin WALMSLEY||18:03||JW10||37.64 %||F||16||PB stays at 00:12:50||9|
|30||Cherry ANDREWS||18:06||JW10||40.83 %||F||17||PB stays at 00:17:03||2|
|31||Eva YOHANNES-WILLIAMS||18:14||JW10||40.53 %||F||18||PB stays at 00:16:07||6|
|32||Rosie PHILPOTT||19:28||JW10||41.10 %||F||19||PB stays at 00:19:11||3|
|33||Harriet LEGGATT||20:08||JW10||35.12 %||F||20||First Timer!||1|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Leslie ADLER, Mohammed AKLAQUL-AMBEA, Samuel BURDETT, Peter BURDETT, Lucy BURDETT, Eoin COGAN, Claire EMERY, Olivia HYDE, David KEELEY, Freya LONG, Jackie LONG, George MASON, Andrew MCLAREN, Victoria MCLAREN, Ann SEARS, Gemma SLADE, Aimee USHER, Debbie WICKS
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.