Maesteg parkrun # 81 - 16/03/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Steve HOLLOWAY||20:53||SM30-34||62.81 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:20:10||4|
|2||Paul KEARNS||22:18||VM45-49||64.57 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:21:16||92|
|3||Nicholas FINCH||22:40||SM30-34||57.35 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:21:39||22|
|4||Matthew BUNCE||23:00||VM45-49||61.67 %||M||4||Brackla Harriers||PB stays at 00:21:13||200|
|5||Nicky BENNETT||23:12||SM25-29||55.60 %||M||5||New PB!||4|
|6||Nick WOODHOUSE||23:29||VM45-49||60.40 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:22:46||35|
|7||Heather JONES||23:57||VW45-49||66.32 %||F||1||New PB!||4|
|8||Gavin FORTE||24:04||VM35-39||56.30 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:22:12||12|
|9||Chris PRICE||24:30||SM25-29||52.65 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:24:04||9|
|10||Steven TIDBALL||24:37||VM45-49||59.44 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:24:24||7|
|11||Ryan BUNCE||25:11||SM20-24||51.42 %||M||10||Brackla Harriers||PB stays at 00:21:16||125|
|12||Kaitlin O'NEILL||25:15||JW15-17||60.59 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:24:03||21|
|13||Garilla Pounder Of Pavements DAVIES||25:17||VM35-39||52.80 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:25:08||14|
|14||Jacob PEARCE||25:26||JM15-17||54.72 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:23:50||4|
|15||Adrian PEARCE||25:26||VM45-49||57.08 %||M||13||Ogmore Phoenix Runners||PB stays at 00:19:01||57|
|16||Stephen DONOGHUE||27:08||VM40-44||51.84 %||M||14||First Timer!||1|
|17||Howard JONES||27:09||VM60-64||60.10 %||M||15||Brackla Harriers||New PB!||146|
|18||Laurie WILLIAMS||27:23||SW30-34||54.29 %||F||3||Yr Hen Blwyf||PB stays at 00:26:01||37|
|19||Alex FORD||27:28||VM65-69||62.80 %||M||16||Brackla Harriers||PB stays at 00:25:39||36|
|20||Jacqueline VILLIS||27:36||VW55-59||64.73 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:27:17||17|
|21||Mari HIGGINSON||28:11||VW45-49||56.89 %||F||5||Bridgend AC||PB stays at 00:27:58||78|
|22||Jane O'NEILL||28:30||VW40-44||55.20 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:26:29||29|
|23||Spencer JONES||28:47||VM45-49||49.62 %||M||17||First Timer!||1|
|24||Paul WARREN||28:59||VM45-49||50.49 %||M||18||Yr Hen Blwyf||PB stays at 00:22:14||46|
|25||Lee DUNBAR-BOWEN||29:30||VM40-44||47.34 %||M||19||First Timer!||1|
|26||Louise MORGAN-GRIFFITHS||30:20||VW40-44||51.10 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:29:03||26|
|27||Emma POWELL||31:23||VW40-44||50.13 %||F||8||Fareham Crusaders||PB stays at 00:29:03||119|
|28||Sarah KEARNS||36:39||VW45-49||45.20 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:36:03||91|
|29||Amanda LEWIS||36:42||VW40-44||41.92 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:27:34||9|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Colin BLACKWELL, Michael BRAIN, Gavin FORTE, Paula HALL, Margaret HARDING, Katy KEARNS, Amanda LEWIS, Richard LOWCOCK JAMES, Emma MARSHALL, Stephne PUDDY, James THOMAS, Delma THOMAS, Matthew VILLIS, Paul WARREN, Kathryn WARREN, Philip WHITE, Gareth WILLIAMS
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.