Sorry parkrunners, Newent Community School have asked us to cancel Saturday's event due to the weather forecast, and the fact they will likely be unable to open the site and clear paths. I know they've closed the school site today (Thursday) and we have got very heavy snow forecast later and tomorrow.
Please update anyone that you think may not check the website or Facebook page.
We will be back on 10th March for our 5th birthday celebrations unless the horrid weather continues for another week! Please stay safe out there in the snow and ice.