Beast from the East

I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that its a little bit chilly outside at the moment. I imagine that for some of you this has already caused some disruption to your running, and that you have had to revert to the 'Dreadmill' to get some miles in.

Whilst we don't wish to add to your woes, we do have to consider your safety and look at whether we can all run safely together at Nene Park on Saturday morning. With this in mind we will be doing a course inspection at about 4 pm on Friday and making a decision then so we can give you plenty of notice if we have to make the unfortunate decision to cancel.

In the meantime keep warm and watch this space for updates