Here's a film, directions and map to show you the route:
• Start at the basketball court next to children's play area
• Run straight along the central path with the hedgerow on your left
1. After approximately 400 metres turn left at the crossroads and then take the right fork to remain on the raised path above the lake (the causeway). The lake will be on your left hand side.
2. Turn left at the end of this path to join the lake and run once around the lake keeping the lake on your left
3. Exit the lake up the slope and turn right at the junction to run back past the start, continuing past the basketball court along the central path with the hedgerow on your right
4. At the end of the path by the museum carpark turn left
5. When reaching the line of trees on your left, turn left to run along the rear of the tree line and continue in a straight line
6. There will be a very minor deviation as you reach the play park to avoid disruption to other park users
7. Continue straight and, at the end of the last football pitch on your left turn left to rejoin the path and continue on the raised path behind the lake as per lap 1
8. Complete a second lap of the lake exiting up the hill and back along the central path
• Finish near to the museum car park.