Town Moor junior parkrun # 81 - 10/12/2017
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Theo BARRON||07:42||JM11-14||68.92 %||M||1||Low Fell RC||PB stays at 00:07:13||17|
|2||Johan HANIFFA||08:21||JM10||74.58 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:08:03||52|
|3||Sonny LEWINS||08:29||JM11-14||65.97 %||M||3||Gateshead Harriers & AC||PB stays at 00:08:17||17|
|4||Alfie COOK||08:57||JM10||69.58 %||M||4||Gateshead Harriers & AC||PB stays at 00:08:32||21|
|5||Luke PAGE||09:12||JM10||67.69 %||M||5||Blaydon Harriers and AC||PB stays at 00:08:31||51|
|6||Amber MAYNARD||09:23||JW11-14||64.21 %||F||1||Tyne Bridge Harriers||New PB!||5|
|7||Thomas CHECKLEY||09:26||JM11-14||59.33 %||M||6||New PB!||98|
|8||Duncan RUTHERFORD||09:57||JM10||62.59 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:09:00||17|
|9||Hiro BRANNIGAN||10:02||JM10||59.65 %||M||8||North Shields Polytechnic AC||New PB!||36|
|10||Henry PICKETT||10:08||JM10||61.46 %||M||9||Tyne Bridge Harriers||PB stays at 00:10:07||40|
|11||Darcy RIDGWAY||10:18||JW10||63.67 %||F||2||New PB!||100|
|12||Ayrton MORRIS||11:13||JM10||60.99 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:10:29||41|
|13||Liam WHITELAW||11:28||JM10||54.31 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:09:24||52|
|14||George MURPHY||11:32||JM10||59.32 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:11:25||3|
|15||Mylo COOK||12:06||JM10||56.54 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:11:37||22|
|16||Yannick HANIFFA||12:25||JM10||58.25 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:12:12||30|
|17||Erica SAVAGE||13:12||JW11-14||45.64 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:13:00||3|
|18||Molly PAGE||13:33||JW10||54.54 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:13:07||26|
|19||Isla HALL||13:41||JW10||46.43 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:12:43||24|
|20||Dillon HANNA||13:58||JM10||44.59 %||M||15||New PB!||6|
|21||Jenson MORRIS||14:06||JM10||51.30 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:11:56||26|
|22||Harrison SUTCLIFFE||14:30||JM10||47.18 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:11:14||42|
|23||Aaron CLARK||14:34||JM10||54.35 %||M||18||New PB!||3|
|24||Jake PARKER||15:15||JM10||40.84 %||M||19||Tyne Bridge Harriers||PB stays at 00:10:14||103|
|25||Duncan WATERSTON||15:18||JM11-14||34.69 %||M||20||Ouseburn Learning Trust||PB stays at 00:11:02||53|
|26||Kirsty HALL||15:25||JW11-14||39.08 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:13:26||25|
|27||Billy GREY||15:34||JM10||41.82 %||M||21||PB stays at 00:11:56||74|
|28||Ioan BEVAN||15:48||JM11-14||33.59 %||M||22||PB stays at 00:15:28||2|
|29||Bethan PICKETT||16:34||JW10||48.29 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:15:59||6|
|30||Conor WATERSTON||16:49||JM11-14||33.28 %||M||23||Ouseburn Learning Trust||PB stays at 00:10:57||48|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Louisa CLARKE, David James DANIELS, Jake DORMAN, Heather DORMAN, Finlay DORMAN, Ben FORSTER, James GREY, Billy GREY, Muzlifah HANIFFA, David JOHNSTONE, Alice KEOWN, Daniel MELLING, Ayrton MORRIS, Jenson MORRIS, Ian PARKER, Louise PARKER, Jake PARKER, Lorna PEARSON, Rachael PEROWNE, Neil RUTHERFORD, Tony WATERSTON, Ross WATERSTON, Claire Marie WHITELAW, Liam WHITELAW, Ray WILKEY, Penny WILMOTT, Claire WYNARCZYK, Alison WYNARCZYK
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.