Waterworks junior parkrun # 96 - 22/04/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Dara CASSIDY||08:21||JM10||71.68 %||M||1||North Belfast Harriers||PB stays at 00:08:21||37|
|2||Alex JOHNSTON||08:29||JM11-14||64.14 %||M||2||New PB!||21|
|3||Ollie JOHNSTON||08:46||JM10||65.89 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:08:24||54|
|4||Aoife MAGEE||09:22||JW10||67.83 %||F||1||PB stays at 00:08:54||86|
|5||Luke Patrick CURRAN||09:56||JM10||65.54 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:09:14||39|
|6||Alfie GORMAN||10:03||JM10||57.48 %||M||5||North Belfast Harriers||PB stays at 00:09:10||19|
|7||Ethan COX||10:21||JM10||66.10 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:10:08||10|
|8||Evan JOHNSTON||10:35||JM10||56.55 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:08:55||54|
|9||Luke MANTON||11:06||JM10||58.65 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:10:48||21|
|10||Ella O'KANE||11:15||JW10||58.29 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:10:34||46|
|12||Cillian MCSTRAVICK||11:48||JM10||55.17 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:10:22||20|
|13||Matthew HAWKINS||12:19||JM10||55.55 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:11:01||36|
|14||Kate CURRAN||12:53||JW11-14||46.76 %||F||3||North Belfast Harriers||PB stays at 00:09:22||34|
|15||Roisin RODGERS||13:03||JW11-14||45.17 %||F||4||North Belfast Harriers||PB stays at 00:12:56||27|
|16||Eloise MCAULEY||14:10||JW10||52.17 %||F||5||Mallusk Harriers||PB stays at 00:13:30||33|
|17||Aoife DENVIR||14:33||JW10||48.59 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:12:57||30|
|18||Keon MCLAUGHLIN||15:19||JM10||40.66 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:10:37||74|
|19||Coan BARR||15:24||JM10||38.87 %||M||13||New PB!||2|
|20||Erin BARR||15:29||JW10||43.88 %||F||7||New PB!||2|
|21||Daniel CARLIN SMITH||15:35||JM10||39.96 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:12:20||56|
|22||Meabh CURRAN||15:46||JW10||39.18 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:11:33||29|
|23||Emer CASSIDY||15:46||JW10||41.59 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:13:11||39|
|24||Conor ARMSTRONG||15:55||JM10||40.90 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:13:01||20|
|25||Jude MOONEY||16:48||JM10||43.05 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:14:21||32|
|26||Peter ANDERSON||16:50||JM11-14||33.25 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:14:34||50|
|27||Ava CORRIGAN||16:58||JW10||43.56 %||F||10||First Timer!||1|
|28||Dara MCLAUGHLIN||17:14||JM10||41.97 %||M||18||PB stays at 00:15:14||48|
|29||Sheenagh TONG||17:44||JW10||35.83 %||F||11||New PB!||2|
|30||Leo MCAULEY||17:52||JM10||36.44 %||M||19||Mallusk Harriers||PB stays at 00:11:11||45|
|31||Shane Óg MCNEILL||18:23||JM10||35.41 %||M||20||PB stays at 00:15:24||13|
|32||Aoife MOONEY||19:04||JW10||41.96 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:17:49||21|
|34||Leon SMITH||23:09||JM10||29.55 %||M||22||PB stays at 00:15:21||34|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Gerry ANDERSON, Eimear ARMSTRONG, Kathleen CALLAGHAN, Ivo DAMKAT, Kirstin DAMKAT, Nicola GORMAN, Stella HARRISON, Neil JOHNSTON, Roan KERSHAW, Philip MAGEE, Laura MALLAGHAN, Andrew MCBRIARTY, Fiona MCDAID, Thomas MCLAUGHLIN, Paula O'BRIEN, Martin RICE, Aine RYAN, John SLOAN, Gary WATTON
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.