About Us

Westmill parkrun is a FREE weekly 5km event for runners of all standards, which takes place every Saturday at 9:00am in Three Lakes Campsite, Westmill Farm, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 0ES. It is not a race against other runners, but a 5k timed run and it can really be whatever you want it to be, whether that's for fun or as part of a training plan.

It offers an opportunity for all the local community, male or female, young or old, to come together on a regular basis to enjoy this beautiful park and get physically active into the bargain. We want to encourage people to jog or run together irrespective of their ability – this event is truly open to all and best of all it really is FREE!

Taking part is easy – just register before your first ever parkrun. The great thing is that you only ever need to do this once! Then just set your alarm for Saturday morning and get yourself there!

Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Three Lakes Restaurant - please come and join us! Maybe swap stories about your run that day, chat to other runners over a cup of tea or coffee and just be an important part of this new running community.

So whether you are a complete novice looking to get yourself started on your own "running journey" or a seasoned athlete wanting to use this as a part of your training schedule, you’re welcome to come along and join us.

  • Active East Herts:

  • Herts Sports Partnership:

  • Ware Joggers:

    Your donation could be used for the anniversary event, the annual prize giving, replacing worn equipment or for improving your parkrun.

    For donations prior to 1 Febraury 2017, 85% was allocated to the event and the remaining 15% to the New Event Fund.

    parkrun is completely open about all donations. All donations to this event (and withdrawals that the event teams makes) will be published below. You can also view all donations in this country here

    parkrun UK is a not-for-profit organisation.


    Donation DateNameRecipientDonationContribution to EventContribution to New Event FundNote
    2018-06-26E NixonWestmill£5.00£5.00£0.00
    2018-05-31Fiona BrownWestmill£30.00£30.00£0.00
    2018-05-26E NixonWestmill£5.00£5.00£0.00
    2018-04-26E NixonWestmill£5.00£5.00£0.00
    2018-03-26E NixonWestmill£5.00£5.00£0.00
    2018-02-26E NixonWestmill£5.00£5.00£0.00
    2018-01-28teresa sanzWestmill£25.00£25.00£0.00
    2017-12-24Sharon ThrelfallWestmill£200.00£200.00£0.00Westmill parkrun general fund
    2017-12-21Richard EarlWestmill£25.00£25.00£0.00
    2017-12-11louise SmithWestmill£25.00£25.00£0.00
    2017-12-08Nicola SmithWestmill£10.00£10.00£0.00For defibrillator
    2017-12-07Celia CordranWestmill£20.00£20.00£0.00
    2017-12-07John TuttyWestmill£25.00£25.00£0.00
    2017-10-09Stuart BartonWestmill£40.00£40.00£0.00
    2017-09-23Asta NeelyWestmill£20.00£20.00£0.00
    2017-09-12Sharon ThrelfallWestmill£30.00£30.00£0.00
    2017-09-05Robert WaddinghamWestmill£300.00£300.00£0.00
    2017-07-21eKuiLibriuM Personal TrainingWestmill£100.00£100.00£0.00For AED fund
    2017-07-21Robert HarleyWestmill£500.00£500.00£0.00For AED fund
    2017-07-21Susan MillwardWestmill£50.00£50.00£0.00For AED fund
    2017-07-21Miss CL TaylorWestmill£100.00£100.00£0.00For AED fund
    2017-07-21KRS Plumbing, Wiggs Carpentry & Build, Fairclough Westmill£30.00£30.00£0.00For AED fund
    2017-07-21Sharon ThrelfallWestmill£50.00£50.00£0.00For AED fund


    Withdrawal DateEventAmountNote
    2017-07-11Westmill£674.00AED - Heartsine Samaritan 360P fully automatic
    2017-12-31Westmill£500.00Repayment of loan to Panshanger
    2018-07-16Westmill£37.48Foldable cart
    2018-07-16Westmill£18.32Folding picnic table
    2018-07-16Westmill£22.48Re-usable plastic cups
    2018-07-19Westmill£58.43Bespoke signs