What is Abingdon parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at It's run on Rye Meadow, Abingdon. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Abingdon parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Java and Co in Market Place - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Abigail WALDOCK
- Anna CARRON
- Brian EVANS
- Catherine SOMERVILLE TYLER
- Cem OZTOPRAK
- Charlie CRIPPS
- Chris LYON
- Clive RODGERS
- Dave FIELDING
- Denis HOULDEY
- Eric DE LA HARPE
- Erica WOOSEY-GRIFFIN
- Helen BURTON
- Iain LAUNCHBURY
- John OWEN
- Juliet HODSON
- Kai NEWTON
- Lucy HAMILTON
- Mark LEWY
- Neil FAGAN
- Nigel MARSH
- Pauline SCHWAEBISCH
- Richard TWINE
- Simon LUKER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Abingdon parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Abingdon parkrun is cancelled on 28/05/22 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyDidcot (4.2m), Harcourt Hill (5m), Horspath (6.1m), University Parks (6.6m), Grove Fields (7.9m), Oxford (8.5m), Witney (13.2m), Bicester (16.4m), Henley-on-Thames (18m), Prospect (19.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.