What is Aldenham parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Aldenham Country Park, Aldenham Road, Elstree, Hertfordshire, WD6 3BA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Aldenham parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in one of the two cafes on site at Aldenham Country Park. The Clock House Kiosk serving a selection of refreshments and snacks such as ice creams, coffees and sandwiches has benches outside. Rustic Rhubarb offers a sit down meal with both outdoor and indoor seating serving up all day breakfasts and homemade cakes - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Abigail GREEN
- Adam SEARLE
- Alan WINN
- Carol KEENAN
- David EVANS
- Doris BERRY
- Edward BROWNE
- Hannah CUSHION
- Helen GREEN
- Isabella YEABSLEY
- Johan OLIVIER
- Karl SEDDON
- Lottie BARROW-WINN
- Louise WATTS
- Lucas OLIVIER
- Mark GRIFFITHS
- Michael YEABSLEY
- Oscar MARTIN
- Peter BLESSING
- Stephen BERRY
- Tracy DERRY
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Aldenham parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCanons Park (2.6m), South Oxhey (3.7m), Cassiobury (3.9m), Harrow (4.7m), Sunny Hill (5.1m), Rickmansworth (6.9m), Oak Hill (7m), Gladstone (7.3m), St Albans (7.4m), Northala Fields (7.8m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.