All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Antrim parkrun is a FREE weekly 5km event for runners of all standards, which takes place every Saturday at 9:30am in Loughshore Park, Antrim. It is not a race against other runners, but a 5k timed run and it can really be whatever you want it to be, whether that's for fun or as part of a training plan.
It offers an opportunity for all the local community, male or female, young or old, to come together on a regular basis to enjoy this beautiful park and get physically active into the bargain. We want to encourage people to jog or run together irrespective of their ability – this event is truly open to all and best of all it really is FREE!
Taking part is easy – just register before your first ever parkrun. The great thing is that you only ever need to do this once! Then just set your alarm for Saturday morning and get yourself there!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Loughshore Café - please come and join us! Maybe swap stories about your run that day, chat to other runners over a cup of tea or coffee and just be an important part of this new running community.
So whether you are a complete novice looking to get yourself started on your own "running journey" or a seasoned athlete wanting to use this as a part of your training schedule, you’re welcome to come along and join us.
Your donation will be wisely spent by the event team (as custodians of the local purse) on the upkeep of our parkrun.
For donations prior to 1 February 2017, 85% was allocated to the event and the remaining 15% to the New Event Fund.
We are unable to accept donations to events that are made via third party employer contribution schemes.
We no longer accept cheques for event donations. The only way for individuals to contribute to an event pot is by donating directly through the PayPal link on this page.
parkrun is completely open about all donations. All donations to this event (and withdrawals that the event teams makes) will be published below. You can also view all donations in this country here.
parkrun UK is a not-for-profit organisation.
|Donation Date||Name||Recipient||Donation||Contribution to Event||Contribution to New Event Fund||Note|
|2019-12-14||Wesley Bonar||Antrim||£20.00||£20.00||£0.00||Antrim Parkrun|
|2019-05-15||Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council||Antrim||£100.00||£100.00||£0.00||Donation|
|2019-04-20||jonathan kitson||Antrim||£20.00||£20.00||£0.00||Antrim Parkrun|
|2016-12-22||Antrim Autoparts||Antrim||£150.00||£127.50||£22.50||For AED fund|
|2016-10-12||hazel m ross||Antrim||£20.00||£17.00||£3.00||for parkrun antrim please.|
|2016-10-08||THE INSIGHT FACTORY LIMITED||Antrim||£20.00||£17.00||£3.00|
|2016-11-08||Antrim||£400.00||SAM 350P - AED|
|2017-01-30||Antrim||£-153.00||Reimbursement of 15% NEF for AED donations|
|2017-03-22||Antrim||£113.20||Storage box, container, padlock|
|2018-07-04||Antrim||£22.71||First aid kit items|
|2018-11-16||Antrim||£80.00||2 sets of tokens|
|2019-04-17||Antrim||£15.00||parkrun Selfie Frame|