What is Armley parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Armley Park, Stanningley Road, Leeds, LS12 3LW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Armley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Malt Shovel, 21 Crab Lane, Leeds, LS12 3AG - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Bev ELLIOTT
- Claire ACKERS
- Daniel ROUSE
- David John WEED
- David ROUSE
- Diane DAWKINS
- Emily Alice CASELEY
- Gael IMPIAZZI
- Heather SUGDEN
- Ian HARRISON
- Jane ZANZOTTERA
- Jodie BYWATER
- Mary MCAREE
- Michelle GITTINS
- Ruth SARSFIELD
- Sibella DAWKINS
- Stephen HOLT
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Armley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWoodhouse Moor (1.4m), Bramley (2m), Cross Flatts (2.2m), Potternewton (2.9m), Middleton Woods (3.6m), Roundhay (4.7m), Oakwell Hall (5.3m), Temple Newsam (5.6m), Rothwell (5.9m), Bowling Park (6.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.