All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Ashton Court parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Ashton Court parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at the Ashton Court Estate, just across the River Avon from Bristol city centre. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Ashton Court parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at the Coach House Café in the courtyard of Ashton Court mansion.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abigail LAZENBY • Amanda HALFORD • Carole KLUTH • Catherine HORWOOD-DARBY • Charlotte HODSON • Dan JONES • David BRAITHWAITE • Elena NIKOU • Elisa TERAS • Elsie WILLIAMS-BEESE • George NIKOU • Hugo STRAMROOD • Isabel BATES • James SAVAGE • Jennifer ELPHICK • Jonah BUGGY PEARCE • Keith LAZENBY • Kelly DICKS • Linas VOLIANSKIS • Liz HILL • Louise NIKOU • Lucy AVENT • Mike MCBETH • Niamh HALFORD • Poppy MAULE • Rich KENINGTON • Richard ELSTON • Steve PARSONS • Tony MYERS • William LAWRENCE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Ashton Court parkrun happen.
Ashton Court parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Ashton Court parkrun is cancelled on 24/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyEastville (4.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (6.3m), Pomphrey Hill (7.4m), Clevedon Salthouse Fields (9.8m), Rogiet (11.4m), Severn Bridge (12.2m), Thornbury (12.2m), Chipping Sodbury (12.6m), Sharpham Road Playing Fields (13.1m), Bath Skyline (14.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.