- Chris COTTON (SM30-34) of Kimberworth Striders RC, was first over the line in 17:55 - first appearance.
- Paul DODD (SM30-34) of Barnsley Harriers, was second over the line in 19:00 - was first to finish once before.
- David HARLING (VM40-44) of Barnsley AC, was third over the line in 19:15 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
Current standing in the Men's annual points competition: Ian NEVILLE (Unattached) 2880 pts. Gerard TAYEH (Barnsley Harriers) 2357 pts. David HARLING (Barnsley AC) 2107 pts.
- Joanne BOLTON (VW45-49) of Kimberworth Striders RC, was first (19th overall) over the line in 21:24 - third time in 15 appearances.
- Kaeti Anne MACKENZIE (VW35-39) of Barnsley AC, was second (27th overall) over the line in 22:29 - has been first to finish on 8 previous occasions.
- Samantha WEATHERALL (VW45-49) of Kimberworth Striders RC, was third (32nd overall) over the line in 23:06.
Current standing in the Women's annual points competition: Vikki SKIPPER (Barnsley Harriers) 2777 pts. Lizzy ADDIS (Unattached) 2167 pts. Paula NEWTON (Unattached) 2132 pts.
The following runners recorded the best Age Grade scores:
- Joanne BOLTON (VW45-49) was graded 75.70% for the time 21:24 (19th overall).
- Mark LAW (VM45-49) was graded 74.98% for the time 19:31 (7th overall).
- Stephen Patrick WHITELEY (VM45-49) was graded 74.89% for the time 19:23 (5th overall).
This week there were 150 runners, of whom 27 were first timers and 30 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 12 different athletics clubs took part.
Barnsley parkrun started on 22nd January 2011, and since then 1,528 different runners, including participants from 113 athletics clubs, have completed 11,017 runs covering a total distance of 55,085 km, and there have been 2,665 new Personal Bests.
The women's record is held by Julie BRISCOE who ran in a time of 00:18:02 on 2013-07-06 (event number 126).
The men's record is held by Ian KIMPTON who ran in a time of 00:15:56 on 2011-01-22 (event number 1).
The Age Grade course record is held by Julie BUCKLEY who recorded a 93.04% run (19:24) on 30th July 2011 (event number 28).