Basingstoke junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Basingstoke junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds). Due to COVID-19 restrictions only those aged 4 to 10 years old may take part until further notice.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Stratton Park, Pack Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 5HL. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Amy JONES • Andrew BRACE • Brian CAMERON • Cerys BYRNE • Charlotte VICKERS • Dave WRIGHT • David BOWMAN • David SMALLBONES • Finlay BRACE • Gemma MOSELEY • Harrison BRACE • Ilona DUNCAN • Jack COVENTRY • Jack STANLEY • Jane VICKERS • Joanne FEAST • John HOARE • Jon VICKERS • Judith CAMERON • Lorna GORDON • Mark NORRIS • Matthew Robert WATERIDGE • Molly WATERIDGE • Nicola LEDINGTON • Paul FIELDING • Peter CHIVERTON • Richard HAMMER • Rie SMALLBONES • Roy PACKER • Sarah GAMBRILL • Thibeau VAN BENEDEN • Vicky HAMBLIN • Victoria COVENTRY • William BENKE
Basingstoke junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.