All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Basingstoke parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Basingstoke parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The War Memorial Park, Basingstoke. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Basingstoke parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee a short walk away at Cafe Giardino, 2-3 Kensington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LN - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aidan LEAVEY • Aidan ROBERTSON • Benjamin TURNER • Brian WORTH • Cami CAMERON • Caroline PARTNER • Catherine EGGLETON • George HEDDERLY • Hannah ERSKINE • Hannah THOMSON • Ivy EBURNE • Jack HEDDERLY • Jamie VAN GRAMBERG • Jane LOWE • Karen VAN GRAMBERG • Kim PEARN • Laura LINEHAN-HILL • Lisa FIXTER • Lisa HEDDERLY • Lorraine MILFORD • Lydia VICKERS • Mariusz BENNETT • Mark HARTLEY • Mark NORRIS • Mark WHITELAW • Martin BONE • Matt PILLINGER • Michael DAY • Michael PARKER • Mike ATHROLL • Mike HEDDERLY • Rachel COOPER • Rich EBURNE • Ryan PARTNER • Sarah GAMBRILL • Steve MENNEAR • Sue JACKSON • Susan SHAPLAND • Susie PICKETT
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Basingstoke parkrun happen.
Basingstoke parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Basingstoke parkrun is cancelled on 22/05/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyAlice Holt (12.3m), Newbury (12.3m), California Country (12.5m), Prospect (13.5m), Hogmoor Inclosure (13.5m), Sandhurst Memorial (13.8m), Rushmoor (14.1m), Reading (15.2m), Dinton Pastures (15.3m), Woodley (15.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.