Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Basingstoke parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The War Memorial Park, Basingstoke. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Basingstoke parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee a short walk away at Cafe Giardino, 2-3 Kensington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LN - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison JAMES • Amy JEWELL • Anna MELVILLE • Avi GOVIND • Barbara WEST • Brian WORTH • Caroline PARTNER • Chris TOWNLEY • Daniel KEATES • Darren ROLFE • Dave HOPE • Dee JACKMAN • Denise HOPE • Eleanor ABRAHAMS-BURROWS • Frankie WELLINGS • Geoff HERRON • George HEDDERLY • Graham COOK • Grant HODGSON • Jack HEDDERLY • Jacqui TOWNLEY • Ken THAKE • Lisa HEDDERLY • Michael PARKER • Mike HEDDERLY • Patrick DINGWALL • Paul NEALE • Peter CHIVERTON • Peter EVANS • Rob LUCAS • Robin HOPE • Ruth HAYWARD • Ryan PARTNER • Sam PURNELL • Sarah ABRAHAMS-BURROWS • Sarah GOVIND • Tamzin BLAGBROUGH • Tessa KIPPS • Tommy MILLAR • Wendy BLACKALL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Basingstoke parkrun happen.
Basingstoke parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyAlice Holt (12.3m), Newbury (12.3m), California Country (12.5m), Prospect (13.5m), Hogmoor Inclosure (13.5m), Sandhurst Memorial (13.8m), Rushmoor (14.1m), Reading (15.2m), Dinton Pastures (15.3m), Woodley (15.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.