All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Bath Skyline parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Bath Skyline parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at ‘Free Fields’, North Road / Claverton Down Road (opposite Shaft Road), Bath. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bath Skyline parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Combe Grove Manor hotel. Please park in the top car park and walk down the two sets of steps to the hotel - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abigail COATES • Alan COX • Alice BONHAM-CARTER • Alison LANG • Ben PHILLIPS • Carl YOUNG • Claire WRIGHT • Conor MCGRORY • Dawn MARCHANT • Dimitri LANG • Emil GODDARD • Eve GOOBERMAN-HILL • Fedra ZARIBAF • Georgia MARTIN • Graham GROUT • Helen CONNER • Iain WILSON • Jason JOYCE • John CHAPMAN • John HAYNES • John WRIGHT • Juliet RAYNES • Laura BOSOMWORTH • Lewis COX • Mark HAWKINS • Mark HENFIELD • Mark LEWIS • Mark SEAMAN • Martin DERA • Matt ATKINSON • Matthew BALDWIN • Michael STANLEY • Mike COLLINS • Mike HOWARD • Philip TURNER • Rachel KERRY • Rebecca BRYANT-JEFFERIES • Reuben ZUKAS • Rudy ROSS • Shiraz ZAMARAD • Vicky HENDERSON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bath Skyline parkrun happen.
Bath Skyline parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Bath Skyline parkrun is cancelled on 26/06/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbySouthwick Country Park (6m), Somerdale Pavilion (8m), Melksham (8.8m), The Old Showfield (9m), Pomphrey Hill (9.9m), Chippenham (11.7m), Eastville (12m), Chipping Sodbury (12.7m), Ashton Court (14.1m), Shepton Mallet (15.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.