Bath Skyline parkrun
What is Bath Skyline parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Claverton down in the top field by Quarry Rock gardens. This is a 20 minute walk from the BMI car park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bath Skyline parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Combe Grove Manor hotel. Please park in the top car park and walk down the two sets of steps to the hotel - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alan COX
- Amy TARLING
- Amy TARLING
- Andy MARCHANT
- Andy TRIPP
- Callum HOURSTON
- Chloe BYERS
- Danielle SELLWOOD
- David WISE
- Dawn MARCHANT
- Ella SHANNON
- Helen CONNER
- Iain WILSON
- James GORMAN
- Jan SMITH
- Jo THOMPSON
- Jorge CROCKFORD
- Karen STACK
- Katherine RAITHBY
- Louise STOSSICH
- Mark DINWOODIE
- Mark HENFIELD
- Neil BURNS
- Ollie STOSSICH
- Richard HEARN
- Richard HILL
- Ross SMITH
- Sally BURNS
- Stephanie FRICKER
- Steve CALVERT
- Tim HILL
- William RHODES
- Zac STOSSICH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Bath Skyline parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySouthwick Country Park (6m), Somerdale Pavilion (8m), Melksham (8.8m), The Old Showfield (9m), Pomphrey Hill (9.9m), Chippenham (11.7m), Eastville (12m), Chipping Sodbury (12.7m), Ashton Court (14.1m), Shepton Mallet (15.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.