What is Beacon parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Beacon Park, Swan Rd, Lichfield, WS13 6QZ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Beacon parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Lakeside Bistro - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alan MILES
- Alice WALSH
- Alistair BOYES
- Amy ROBERTSON
- Anthony JENNINGS-TEMPLE
- Barbara ANDERSON
- Carolyn JENNINGS-TEMPLE
- Claire WHEAT
- Ellen GULLIKSEN
- Freya BENNETT
- Jane HARTLEY
- Jonathon SHEPHERD
- Jonny BOYES
- Louise HINSLEY
- Mark WILTSHIRE
- Matthew COOPER
- Neil ANDERSON
- Paul DRAKE
- Phil HANOVER
- Philippa STEELE
- Rachel KEOGH
- Ruth Ann NEEDHAM
- Stephen ROBINSON
- Victoria THOMAS
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Beacon parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyChasewater (4.7m), Cannock Chase (7.5m), Walsall Arboretum (8.7m), Sutton Park (8.9m), Rosliston (9.6m), Kingsbury Water (10.4m), Perry Hall (11.5m), Sandwell Valley (12.7m), Conkers (12.9m), East Park (13.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.