All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Beaumont Park junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Beaumont Park junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds). If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead.
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Beaumont Park, 74 Beaumont Park Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD4 7AY. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Park Depot - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abigail STEELE • Alexa SCHOOLAR • Andrew COOMBER • Isabelle STEELE • Jamie HARPER • Jensen BULLOCK • Jessica EARNSHAW • Joanne MCDONALD • John TAYLOR • Julie DEMPSTER • Michael CONNEELY • Nicola BULLOCK • Nigel THOMAS • Rosemary Ann DEWEY • Russell DYSON • Steve SCHOOLAR • Sue COOMBER
Beaumont Park junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
Please note Beaumont Park junior parkrun is cancelled on 2021-01-24:
See the news page for more detail
Please note Beaumont Park junior parkrun is cancelled on 24/01/21 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.