Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Beckenham Place parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Beckenham Place parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham, BR3 1SY. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Beckenham Place parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at either of the two cafes in the park, in the basement of the mansion and in the recently restored Homestead block - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexis TOBIN • Alice WAVELL-SMITH • Deborah FORD • Edwina DAVIS • Georgina SELWAY • Isobel HARRINGTON • Jana PRISTOVSEK • John PEDEVILLA • Julia GARVEY • Louise WELCH • Lynn TARRANT • May EDWARDS • Molly DAVIS • Patrick BAUGHAN • Paul BOOTH • Phil DAVIS • Richard P SELWAY • Rob GARVEY • Roger MARSHALL • Sonja VAN DE POL • Zoe SOPPER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Beckenham Place parkrun happen.
Beckenham Place parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCrystal Palace (2m), Catford (2.1m), South Norwood (2.3m), Bethlem Royal Hospital (2.3m), Bromley (2.9m), Hilly Fields (2.9m), Peckham Rye (3.1m), Dulwich (3.1m), Brockwell (4.4m), Lloyd (4.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.