Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Bedgebury National Pinetum & Forest, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst, nr Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 2SJ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Bedgebury Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan KINGS • Alex SEYMOUR • Alistair HOWITT • Amanda GLUBB • Amanda TONDEUR • Barbara BROWN • Carol LARKIN • Cathy BATE • Cathy MILES • Clare BORET • Donna COCKRAM • Donna POTTER • Emma BRAMLEY • Ian BROWN • Ian KNIGHT • James HARRIS • Jane SEYMOUR • Jo PAPPENHEIM • Kevin COCKRAM • Kevin HILL • Lauren COLEMAN • Liz PRENTIS • Nicky VINALL • Paul DOBSON • Paul JEMPSON • Rachel FAGG • Robin TAIT • Shelley MANSER • Susie SMITH • Tim PLAYFOOT • Tim VEYSEY-SMITH • William MITCHELL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun happen.
Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRoyal Tunbridge Wells (8.3m), Tonbridge (11.7m), Kingdom (13.9m), Maidstone (15.7m), Hastings (15.8m), Uckfield (16m), Malling (16.8m), Ashford (18.6m), Eastbourne (19.6m), East Grinstead (19.9m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.