What is Bedworth parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Miners Welfare Park, Rye Piece Ringway, Bedworth CV12 8JT. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bedworth parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Mayor’s Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alison Not Cambridge CLARK
- Amanda GARDINER
- Andy WILKINSON
- Anne Marie MATTHEWS
- Catherine HARVEY
- Craig WADESON
- Elaine GARRETT-ROBINSON
- Emma HUGHES
- Fiona OWEN
- Graham DAWSON
- Harry ROBINSON
- Jai GLASS
- John TOMLINSON
- Keith KONDAKOR
- Margaret GODBEHEAR
- Maria MURPHY
- Patricia HAMBLETT
- Paul SLATFORD
- Ray JONES
- Richard ARNOLD
- Sam NEWPORT
- Sara PHIPPS
- Sophie HUSSEY
- Steve FRISWELL
- Tony COLEMAN
- Tori BOYLE
- Yvonne BOYLE
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Bedworth parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyCoventry (6.3m), Hastings High School (6.3m), Kingsbury Water (11.3m), Babbs Mill (11.6m), Rugby (12.1m), Leamington (13.1m), Brueton (13.3m), Warwick Racecourse (14.5m), Oaklands (14.7m), Dallas Burston Polo Club (15.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.