Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Belton House parkrun
What is Belton House parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Belton House, Belton, Grantham, NG32 2LS. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Belton House parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Stables Restaurant - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alan FELGATE • Andrew DEVINE • Andrew PASK • Becky RICE • Brendon BUCKLEY • Cameron FULLER • Catherine SMITH • Corinne GRAYSTON • David ELDRIDGE • Elaine WORSTER • Gordon GEACH • Hayley MOSS • Kathleen JEPSON • Lorraine VINCE • Luke WHITING • Mike KNIGHT • Mollie RICE • Naomi JEPSON-RIVERS • Oluwatobiloba AKINTARO • P ABEY • Paul JEPSON • Roger WORSTER • Russell MAKSYMIW • Tommy WATSON • Vicky WILLAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Belton House parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyNewark (12.1m), Melton Mowbray (15.6m), Lincoln (18.6m), Doddington Hall (19.3m), Gedling (19.8m), Colwick (19.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.