Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Bexley parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Danson Park, Bexley. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bexley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at the Danson Stables every week. They open from 10am and provide a good range of food/drink. Indoor and outdoor seating available - weather dependant!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Brett BAKER • Brian CRANE • Cathy MORGAN • Chris LEIGHTON • David LAKE • David SNOW • Donna HOLLAND • Ian ELLWOOD • James JENKINS • Jan LAKE • Jessica GOTHBERG • Jim ANDERSON • Jo LEVERINGTON • Jude LEIGHTON • Jude MORTIMER • Julie ANDERSON • Maria GRIFFITH CROWE • Mark ALLEN • Paul COLLINS • Paul KEEPAX • Rachel ADAMS • Sam CAREY • Zoe LEIGHTON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bexley parkrun happen.
Bexley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyGreenwich (1.7m), Foots Cray Meadows (1.8m), Dartford Heath (3.6m), Sutcliffe (3.7m), Hoblingwell (3.8m), Dartford (4.7m), Beckton (4.9m), Catford (5.3m), Victoria Dock (5.3m), Hilly Fields (6m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.