All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Bexley parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Bexley parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Danson Park, Bexley. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bexley parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at the Danson Stables every week. They open from 10am and provide a good range of food/drink. Indoor and outdoor seating available - weather dependant!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex SLATTER • Andy HOLMAN • Denise WILLIS • Isla CARLIN • Jessica GOTHBERG • Joe CLEVERLY • Karen CHUTER • Karen NOULTON • Keeley WICKS • Lisa BAXTER • Louise DRAYTON • Louise SMITH • Melissa STEER • Pat SIMS • Paul DALLISON • Paul SLATTER • Stephanie TURNER • Sylvia JENNINGS • Tan TRUONG
Bexley parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Bexley parkrun is cancelled on 31/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyGreenwich (1.7m), Foots Cray Meadows (1.8m), Dartford Heath (3.6m), Hoblingwell (3.8m), Dartford (4.7m), Beckton (4.9m), Catford (5.3m), Victoria Dock (5.3m), Hilly Fields (6m), Bromley (6.1m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.