Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Bicester parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Langford Fields, Langford Village, Bicester, OX26 6SX. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bicester parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Savoir Fare, Garth Park, Bicester, OX26 6PS - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Bev EVERETT • Caroline LYTTON • Chirsteen CAREY • Chris BLAKE • Dave KERRIDGE • David DICKER • David INGRAM • David LEWIS • Fiona WARLAND • Hamish WARLAND • Harry HOLE • Ian HAMLIN • India BAILEY • Jonathan WHITE • Kathryn ANDREWS • Lisa HORWOOD • Maria HAMLIN • Mark JOHNSON • Max TEE • Ollie ANGUS • Paul COUSINS • Pauline HOLLOWAY • Richard BROWN • Ruth DAYKIN • Samantha BEST • Sarah BAILEY • Shelly EVERETT • Suee ASHFIELD • Toby DOOLAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Bicester parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyOxford (8.5m), Buckingham (10.2m), Horspath (10.8m), Harcourt Hill (12.3m), Aylesbury (13.8m), Banbury (14.6m), Abingdon (16.4m), Chipping Norton School (17.1m), Witney (17.1m), Watermeadows (18.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.