What is Billericay parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lake Meadows Park, Radford Crescent, Billericay, CM12 0BW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Billericay parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Café in the Park - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Aine DOWSETT
- Alexa JOEL
- Alexander CORY
- Allen AH
- Amelia SMITH
- Andy SMITH
- Arinda M
- Arnaud SALAKO
- Ben BROOKES
- Bethan HUNT
- Bizzy SAUNDERS
- Chloe SALAKO
- Christine PORTER
- Dave SWEET
- David HAYDAY
- Debbie NEVILLE
- Dulcie OLUFAWO
- Emma HARRINGTON
- Gregg SIEBERT
- Harry SAVERY
- Jackie HAYDAY
- James BUCHAN
- Kathryn JOEL
- Lauren DOWSETT
- Maren BARTON
- Namara M
- Natalie SIMMONS
- Oliver SMITH
- Pawel GORA
- Rachel VARNAM
- Ruth KIRKBY
- Sadie THOMS
- Trevor LINAHAN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Billericay parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWickford Memorial (5.1m), Basildon (5.2m), Brentwood (6.5m), Chelmsford Central (7.2m), South Woodham Ferrers (8.4m), Hadleigh (9.6m), Thurrock (10.1m), Raphael (10.2m), Hockley Woods (10.3m), Harrow Lodge (10.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.