All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Blyth Links parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Blyth Links parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Blyth Links, Blyth, Northumberland, NE24 3PG. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Blyth Links parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Coastline Ciccarelli - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andy THOMPSON • Beth MCFETRICH • Carol CARTER • Chris HOOD • Claire WALTON • David GREY • David THOMPSON • David WALKER • Emily LIDDELL • Grace THOMPSON • Gwen FORSTER • Henry THOMPSON • Janet DAVIS • Janet THOMPSON • Jessica LIDDELL • Jill THOMPSON • John LAWS • Julie COAKER • Kay COCHRANE • Lee DANSKIN • Louise LIDDELL • Lynne GRUNDY • Marcus GRUNDY • Nicky SHIELL • Nicole HARRIS • Peter CRAIK • Sharon HARRIS • Sharon STAFFORD • Stephen FORSTER • Susan LAWS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Blyth Links parkrun happen.
Blyth Links parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Blyth Links parkrun is cancelled on 26/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyWhitley Bay (4.5m), Newbiggin-by-the-Sea (5.4m), Rising Sun (6.1m), South Shields (8.5m), Carlisle Park (8.6m), Jesmond Dene (8.8m), Newcastle (9.7m), Leazes (10.3m), Windy Nook (11.8m), Gateshead (11.9m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.