Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Bournemouth parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Kings Park Athletic Stadium, Kings Park Drive, Bournemouth, BH7 6JD. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bournemouth parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the café inside the stadium - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison HARDY • Anne Marie MORIARTY • Barry ROBINSON • Catherine RAMSIER • Cathy BASIEL • Chris MORRIS • Clare CONNOLLY • Cliffe TRIBE • David BAILEY • David GRAHAM • David PITTWOOD • David WINN • Fraser MCKENZIE • Gary QUIRKE • Gerard LISSENBURG • Graham PENNECK • Jacqueline JENKINS • Jane ELLIS • John CULLEN • John MAYNARD • Julie BURDEN • Karen ROBERTS • Kelly Michelle WILLIAMS • Kelly RUMBELOW • Ken ARDERN • Kevin CHISSELL • Kevin DOWSETT • Liz DYBLE • Louise WALLIS • Marc PERRY • Mark WHITLOCK • Martin HUDSON • Martin TROWSE • Mary ROBINSON • Matt MELLOR • Oliver HILL • Pippa GILLINGHAM • Rhonda SALMON • Richard FLATLEY • Richard SMITH • Roger BRANKIN • Rosemary BYGRAVE • Ruby MCCULLY • Samantha SMITH • Senan DOOHAN • Stuart ASHFORD • Suzie LANG • Tara WINSTEN-KORVER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Bournemouth parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPoole (6m), Upton House (7.9m), Moors Valley (8.2m), Lymington Woodside (12.6m), Brockenhurst (13.1m), Blandford (17.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.