Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Bradford parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Bradford parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lister Park, Bradford. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bradford parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please stick around after the event for a coffee and a chat.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex SMITH • Barbara DINSDALE • Bryan GROOM • Dairine NETHERCOTT • Daniel SMITH • Denis SPENCE • Frances GUY • Howard Leslie SAWYER • Jane WELLS • Jayne NOBLE • Jon HARRIS • Jude FAULKNER • Julia BEAUMONT • Lee CASSON • Martin LOVE • Mike MOSS • Natalie BOTTOMLEY • Nigel SMITH • Norman SALDANHA • Rachel PARKER • Reid Anthony James HADDOW • Reyhana LAHER • Sharon BERRY • Steve WOODS • Susan ELLERTON • Sylvia ROSS • Tim GORE • Tim MOSEDALE • Tony KINGHAM
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bradford parkrun happen.
Bradford parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyHorton Park (2.2m), Bowling Park (2.9m), Myrtle (3.4m), Bramley (5.8m), Oakwell Hall (6.7m), Cliffe Castle (7m), Halifax (7m), Brighouse (7.5m), Armley (7.6m), Woodhouse Moor (8.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.