All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Bradford parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Bradford parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lister Park, Bradford. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bradford parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please stick around after the event for a coffee and a chat.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anne THORNTON • Barbara HOBBS • Bianca KRONEMANN • Ceri GALLUCCI • Daniel MATTHEWMAN • Dave SHAW • Gregory GOODALL • Helen BRANT • Holly EVANS • Holly WALTERS • Howard Leslie SAWYER • Jack SMITH-ECCLES • Janine BROOK • Jon HARRIS • Julie WARDEN • Laura GOODYEAR • Les WEBB • Mary LYNCH • Nicola NORBURY • Rebecca PALMER • Rosemary GORE • Rosemary JEEPS • Susanne WAITE • Tristan HEARSEY
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bradford parkrun happen.
Bradford parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Bradford parkrun is cancelled on 08/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyRoberts Park (2m), Horton Park (2.2m), Bowling Park (2.9m), Myrtle (3.4m), Bramley (5.8m), Oakwell Hall (6.7m), Cliffe Castle (7m), Halifax (7m), Chevin Forest (7.1m), Brighouse (7.5m)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.