Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Braunstone parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Braunstone parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Braunstone Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Braunstone parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a coffee van by the finish area where you can get a drink to warm up or cool down. Or some of our runners grab a post parkrun coffee at the Braunstone Leisure Centre Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alfie TONKS WRIGHT • Amanda PALMER • Bev PARRY • Carol MAGUIRE • Cheryl TONKS • Chris HOUSDEN • Claire BRYAN • David MORCOM • David SNUTCH • Elliott LINE • Evie TONKS WRIGHT • Frances DEEPWELL • Hayley BEAVON • Jessica MORCOM • Jill PRIME • Jimmy MITCHINSON • Judith SHARRATT • Julie BROWN • Julie THOMPSON • Karen SIMPSON • Katy YOUNG • Kirsty BOWN • Leonard SYMEONIDES • Linda NEW • Lyla Mae BRYAN • Lynn RANDALL • Mandy MOTLEY • Michael MOTLEY • Mick JORDAN • Murray EDEN • Nick MOORE • Nikki FRASER • Patrick ALDERSON • Paul Stephen PARKER • Pete HARROD • Peter KENNY • Rachel Clare TUNSTALL • Rose GANDER • Sally OSHEA • Satnam SINGH • Sheila OLIVER • Shelley TUCKWOOD • Valerie TUCKWOOD
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Braunstone parkrun happen.
Braunstone parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLeicester Victoria (2.4m), Dishley, Loughborough (11.4m), Market Harborough (14.9m), Bedworth (16.1m), Melton Mowbray (16.4m), Conkers (17.2m), Rugby (17.7m), Rushcliffe (17.8m), Long Eaton (19.1m), Clifton (19.4m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.