Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Braunstone parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Braunstone Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Braunstone parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a coffee van by the finish area where you can get a drink to warm up or cool down. Or some of our runners grab a post parkrun coffee at the Braunstone Leisure Centre Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
A CHAUHAN • Amanda PALMER • Andy FLETCHER • Ann LINDSAY • Barry MARTIN • Bob JARROM • Cheryl TONKS • Chris HOUSDEN • Daniel MANLEY • Dawn BARSBY • Elisabeth NEWTON • Fin WEATHERILL • Gary PERKINS • Gemma PHILLIPS • Geoff MALYON • Jade CERFF • James MARTIN • Jenny SHARMAN • Jill PRIME • Kelly MARTIN • Kirsty HAYWOOD • Laura DUFFY • Lee FAIRCLOUGH • Linda JARROM • Lisa CARTER • Lisa ELLIS • Mark LANGDALE • Mehul VAITHA • Melanie YORKE • Natalie VARNHAM • Nigel HENRY • Nita COYLE • Patrick ALDERSON • Philip RICHARDS • Richard SINGER • Seamus GRANT • Sheila OLIVER • Thomas GILL • Vickie HALLAM
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Braunstone parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLeicester Victoria (2.4m), Watermead Country Park (5.5m), Dishley, Loughborough (11.4m), Market Harborough (14.9m), Bedworth (16.1m), Melton Mowbray (16.4m), Conkers (17.2m), Rugby (17.7m), Rushcliffe (17.8m), Long Eaton (19.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.