Brighton & Hove parkrun
What is Brighton & Hove parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hove Park, Brighton. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Brighton & Hove parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Each week we enjoy a post-parkrun coffee in the cafe - please feel free to come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alison PORGES
- Bebe BUTLER
- Billy DYSON
- Bo Lily EMMERSON
- Brian DUNGATE
- Camilla MOYLE
- Charlie ALBERY
- Claire GILES
- Debra CRISP
- Eva DEANE
- Isaac COOKE
- Jeannie BROOKER
- John ELBOURNE
- John P DOHERTY
- Julie DRAKE
- Karen CLINTON
- Lisa ELBOURNE
- Mick TROUGHTON
- Mike BALDWIN
- Mike BRAY
- Nigel SARJUDEEN
- Paul RAWLINSON
- Peter GOLTON
- Simon PORGES
- Stanley LILES
- Steve BRADLEY
- Ziad WATTAR
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Brighton & Hove parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPreston Park (1m), Hove Promenade (1.3m), Bevendean Down (2.9m), East Brighton (3.6m), Lancing Beach Green (6.8m), Worthing (8.7m), Peacehaven (8.7m), Clair (11.6m), Seaford Beach (11.8m), Uckfield (15.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.