Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Brighton & Hove parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Brighton & Hove parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Hove Park, Brighton. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Brighton & Hove parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Each week we enjoy a post-parkrun coffee in the cafe - please feel free to come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison PORGES • Amy HAUSDOERFER • Ann EKE • Annie MARLEY • Brigitte GROVES • Carol KENNEDY • Cindy STYLES • Claire GILES • Clare PIRIE • Daniel PORGES • Dean BIBBY • Derek RAVEN • Diarmuid (Dee) O'HARE • Felix MAINPRIZE • Fred DICKINSON • Ian WILDING • Jacqui SWIFT • Jason WILLIAMS • Jenny HOLMES • John P DOHERTY • Katherine WELLS • Katie HOFFELNER • Kelvin MACDONALD • Lisa Catherine SWAN • Magdalena WOLLNIK • Malcolm ROWETH • Michele SAUNDERS • Mike BANNISTER • Paula CHESSELL • Peter GOLTON • Richard CHESSELL • Rick EVANS • Robert COPPARD • Roger SMITH • Ruth EVANS • Sarah BURNETT • Shawn BUCK • Trevor DAY • Vince MORAN-MCHUGH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Brighton & Hove parkrun happen.
Brighton & Hove parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPreston Park (1m), Hove Promenade (1.3m), Bevendean Down (2.9m), East Brighton (3.6m), Lancing Beach Green (6.8m), Worthing (8.7m), Peacehaven (8.7m), Clair (11.6m), Seaford Beach (11.8m), Uckfield (15.6m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.