All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Brueton parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Brueton parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Brueton Park, Solihull. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Brueton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Parkridge Centre situated in Brueton Park - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex BROWN • Alice MONKSFIELD • Amanda CREES • Andrew LUCAS • Bhavya KAPADIA • Billy MCCLELLAND • Blake ADAMS • Brian STEELE • Caroline ATKINS • Caroline EDWARDS • Chris ATKINS • Chris RAW • Colin RICKWOOD • Daniel PALMER • David RALPH • Elizabeth POMFRET • Emily LOMAX • Esther MCGRATH • Ethan DAVIES • Gary CLAY • Gary POLHILL • Georgia HAMILTON • Graham EDWARDS • Hayley TURNER • Izzy CONNOLLY • Jack PROBYN • Joanna HOLLOWAY • John A COOPER • Kevin TOMKINSON • Lily PLESTER • Linda Michele WHITEHEAD • Lorraine Janet SAUNDERS • Mark WIGGINS • Miles HUMPHREY • Paul BENTLEY • Paul WINWOOD • Poppy BAMFORD • Poppy ELLIOT • Ria VIJAY • Robert THOMPSON • Samuel LEACH • Sarah SASSE • Sean DUNNION • Sonia JAMES • Suna OZSOY • Thomas OCONNOR • Zoe TAYLOR
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Brueton parkrun happen.
Brueton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Brueton parkrun is cancelled on 17/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyOaklands (4.7m), Babbs Mill (5.8m), Cannon Hill (6.5m), Edgbaston Reservoir (8.7m), Arrow Valley (9.2m), Coventry (10.2m), Perry Hall (10.2m), Kingsbury Water (11.1m), Warwick Racecourse (11.2m), Sutton Park (11.3m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.