Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Burgess parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Burgess Park, Camberwell, London. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Burgess parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Fowlds Cafe, Addington Square (2 minutes walk from the start, on the corner of Addington Square and Kitson Road) - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew BROWNLEE • Callan COUGHLAN • Dan MCVEIGH • Emma JOHNSTON • Emmanuel ODONG • Florencia LARA CANAVIRI • Georgina HAYFRON • Gladys Bertha PILATASIG CANDO • Hannah MUMBY • Jennifer LONGDEN • Josephine HART • Jubril AMUSA • Kevin RANAWEERA • Laura LOPEZ LOPEZ • Leonardo LOPEZ RAMIREZ • Madeleine MATOS • Maria Roxana TORRICO ALBA • Mercy MUNOZ • Michelle DEBONO • Neville KING • Nicolas MACKIN • Patricia Elizabeth PILATASIG CANDO • Petra EGAN • Pip REEVE • Raj PATADIA • Renata MORICONI • Rita SAMMONS • Robert CRAGG • Sarah SAMUEL • Yolanna LAMAR-CORDOVES
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Burgess parkrun happen.
Burgess parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySouthwark (1.4m), Peckham Rye (2.2m), Brockwell (2.4m), Dulwich (2.8m), Hilly Fields (2.9m), Mile End (3.1m), Clapham Common (3.6m), Catford (4m), Highbury Fields (4.4m), Crystal Palace (4.5m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.