What is Burgess parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Burgess Park, Camberwell, London. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Burgess parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Fowlds Cafe, Addington Square (2 minutes walk from the start, on the corner of Addington Square and Kitson Road) - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Alex KIPLING
- Alex PEET
- Bridget DENCE
- Caesar POBLICKS
- Callan COUGHLAN
- Charmaine HENRY
- Declan O'DEMPSEY
- Emma JOHNSTON
- Florencia LARA CANAVIRI
- Gearoid LAVERY
- Gladys Bertha PILATASIG CANDO
- Grant FISHER
- Hannah MUMBY
- Ian CHILDS
- James SCREEN
- Josephine HART
- Laura LOPEZ LOPEZ
- Leonardo LOPEZ RAMIREZ
- Madeleine MATOS
- Martin DIXON
- Matilda BAKER HINE
- Nealadri PAL
- Nicole EVERETT
- Patricia Elizabeth PILATASIG CANDO
- Piermaria TRASI
- Robert CRAGG
- Rose NAKANDI
- Rose WOOLHOUSE
- Sean O'SULLIVAN
- Stephanie SIU
- Sylvie BESSE
- Tiffany FUERTES LARA
- Tim BROWN
- Tim BROWN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Burgess parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySouthwark (1.4m), Peckham Rye (2.2m), Brockwell (2.4m), Dulwich (2.8m), Hilly Fields (2.9m), Mile End (3.1m), Clapham Common (3.6m), Catford (4m), Highbury Fields (4.4m), Crystal Palace (4.5m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.