Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Bushy parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Bushy Park, Teddington. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Bushy parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Pheasantry Cafe in the park - please come and join us
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alex TICKELL • Alison COLENSO • Amelia GOODWIN • Amelia NEWMAN • Ann COWARD • Anna GRAY • Becky POSTLETHWAITE • Charlotte INGYON • Chloe BAYLIS • Chloe STEELE • David STEWART • Diane MULLEN • Dorrie WHITING • Duncan SCOBLE • Emilie HOWES • Emma May MURPHY • Evie EDWARDS • George NOBLE • Graham PERRYMAN • Heather LOCKWOOD • Henry TYSON • Jackie DUNKLEY • Jenny NICHOLSON • Jo ROSE • Joanna TURNBULL • Jonathan BURSON • Jonathan DICKINSON • Joshua BURSON • Joy BELL • Julie HAWORTH • Katie KNOTT • Ken WILSON • Liz COLLISON • Lizzie GREENBERG • Luke ROACH • Maia JNAGAL • Margaret LE FRANC • Mark BLYTHE • Maxine KELLY • Melanie HOWES • Nick BLANCHARD • Nicole MAGG • Parmjit BAL • Patch Pik-Yan LUK • Paula NORMAN • Roanna LYNCH • Robbie JONES • Rory Joseph MURPHY • Ruby COLQUHOUN • Ryan MULLEN • Sally DONOVAN • Stella HAMMOND • Steve MILLER • Suzanne GREEN • Wendy STOKES • Zach REID • Zoe Alison FAIZ
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Bushy parkrun happen.
Bushy parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyKingston (1.6m), Crane Park (2.6m), Hanworth (3.3m), Richmond Park (3.4m), Hazelwood (3.7m), Old Deer Park (3.9m), Wimbledon Common (5m), Bedfont Lakes (5.4m), Osterley (5.5m), Nonsuch (5.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.