This event is closed until further notice. Please see the news page for more information.
What is Cambridge parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Milton Country Park. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cambridge parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Milton Country Park Cafe - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alys GEORGE • Beccy TAYLOR • Brent SWANN-AUGER • Caroline MCGONIGAL • Catriona COLE • Chiara LOMBARDI LEDGEWAY • Chris DARLING • Chris HARRIS • Deborah COLLISON • Elizabeth STOREY • Emma GREAVES • Euan NOBLE • Fiona MCDAID • Helen HENRY • Helen HUMPHREYS • Hilary SELLARS • Iain STEMP • Jack MOSSOP • Jack PAKE • Jen LITTLE • Jill NOBLE • Jo MCGOWAN • Karoly ERDOS • Lauren GREAVES • Leslie PAUL • Martin BRUCE • Mary HOLMES • Mary MITCHELL • Matthew SEWELL • Mike HORSCROFT • Mike PITT • Pamela ABBOTT • Paul CRUSH • Ricky MITCHELL • Sarah PAKE • Stefan KAYE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Cambridge parkrun happen.
Cambridge parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Cambridge parkrun is cancelled on 25/09/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyColdham’s Common (2.1m), Storeys Field (3.3m), Fulbourn Hospital (3.8m), Soham Village College (9.8m), Wimpole Estate (11.1m), Haverhill (15.6m), Littleport (16.7m), Huntingdon (17.1m), Pocket (18.6m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.