Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Cannock Chase parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Cannock Chase parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cannock Chase, Marquis Drive, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 4PW. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cannock Chase parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Cannock Chase Visitor Centre Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abraham LANGFORD • Alan JEAVANS • Alex LANGFORD • Amanda JAMES • Anne BUDGEN • Anthony ASHCROFT • Bethan MCGARRIE • Dan FINDLAY-ROBINSON • Ellen WILLIAMS • Elliot FLETCHER • Gail DOUGHTY • Gary WILCOX • Geoff TYLER • Hayley CAULFIELD • Helen GOFF • Janet REDFORD • Jo JOHNSTON • Julia RUSSELL • Julie TIMMINS • Keith STONEMAN • Kimberley DONALDSON • Larry GOFF • Laura PALMER • Leon MCGARRIE • Louise DOWNING • Mark JEFFERY • Martyn JENNINGS-TEMPLE • Natasha LANGFORD • Neil RIGBY • Paul Brendon SCULLION • Rebecca MCGOWAN • Sadie BURNS • Sally COX • Sam KNIGHT • Sarah UNWIN • Thomas LAND
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Cannock Chase parkrun happen.
Cannock Chase parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyChasewater (5.6m), Isabel Trail (7.3m), Beacon (7.5m), Walsall Arboretum (10.4m), East Park (11.8m), Wolverhampton (11.9m), Sutton Park (13.5m), Rosliston (14.9m), Sandwell Valley (14.9m), Perry Hall (15.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.