Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham
What is Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cannon Hill Park, near Edgbaston. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Garden Tea Rooms (100m from the Edgbaston Road entrance to the park, follow the main path from the gate and the cafe is on your left) - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aaron LLOYD-MCARTHUR • Adam VINCENT • Aimee WHITE • Alexa WADE • Allan POPE • Andrea EHGARTNER • Andrew TANCRED • Andrew WHEELER • Annette NAUDIN • Barbara PARTRIDGE • Ben SMITH • Chrissie BOYER • Ciaran TURNBULL • Clare MULLIN • Daniel WILSON • David CHAPMAN • David Duncan WILLIAMS • Derick Thomas YATES • Eleanor RIBCHESTER • Emma HOPKINS • Geoffrey HUGHES • Helen BLOOMER • Helen WARD • Ian BUSH • Janet MOIR • Joanne RIBCHESTER • John CHEEL • John SUFFIELD • Keith EVANS • Keith TRACY • Lauren MONTGOMERY • Lesley LUCAS • Linda SODERLUND • Martin FOSTER • Mary ROSS • Michael RAVENHILL • Muzafer SALIF • Oliver KIERNAN • Peter HICKMAN • Philomena Rose WILLIAMSON • Quincy LEUNG • Rachel SIMMONITE • Robert SAUNDERS • Ron CATTLE • Sameen FAROUK • Sarah TANCRED • Simon NEWMAN • Sinead CROSS • Steve DOSWELL • Surinder KAUR • Sylvia HUGHES • Thomas RIBCHESTER • Tian FELTON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyEdgbaston Reservoir (2.3m), Oaklands (3.6m), Woodgate Valley Country Park (4.5m), Perry Hall (5m), Sandwell Valley (5.7m), Brueton (6.5m), Babbs Mill (7m), Sutton Park (7.4m), Walsall Arboretum (9.7m), Dudley (10.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.