Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham
What is Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cannon Hill Park, near Edgbaston. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at The Garden Tea Rooms (100m from the Edgbaston Road entrance to the park, follow the main path from the gate and the cafe is on your left) - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Aimee WHITE
- Aine ASTBURY
- Allison CUTLER
- Barbara TEFFER
- Daniel HAWES
- David CARRUTHERS
- David CHAPMAN
- Eleanor SIMPSON
- Elizabeth BICE
- Ellie PICCAVER
- Fergal BLOOMER
- Helen LEWIS
- Hilary FOSTER
- Jacob WARNER
- Janet MOLLOY
- Jill SANSUM
- John SUFFIELD
- Leila ROBERTS
- Lynda BATCHELOR
- Maria CRAWFORD
- Mark SCOTT
- Martin FOSTER
- Neill AITKEN
- Nicola TAUTSCHER
- Oliver KIRKLAND
- Olivia WATTLEWORTH
- Oscar FISHER
- Paul RUSSELL
- Richard KEEP
- Richard WILKES
- Rob A FOSTER
- Robert SAUNDERS
- Ron CATTLE
- Stephen LODGE
- Steven WHITE
- Tom BURDETT
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Cannon Hill parkrun, Birmingham takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyEdgbaston Reservoir (2.3m), Oaklands (3.6m), Woodgate Valley Country Park (4.5m), Perry Hall (5m), Sandwell Valley (5.7m), Brueton (6.5m), Babbs Mill (7m), Sutton Park (7.4m), Walsall Arboretum (9.7m), Dudley (10.2m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.