All 5k events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here.
Cardiff parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Cardiff parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Blackweir in Cardiff. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cardiff parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Tesco Extra - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexa BESWICK • Andrew BESWICK • Andrew WESTWELL • Ann BLADEN • Bella BEYNON • Caroline ANKRETT • Celia BEYNON • Chris BURROUGHS • David HUNTER • David MCDONALD • Desmond DAVIES • Eleanor SANDERS • Elizabeth Louise HODGES • Elizabeth PAYNE • Gareth LOGAN • Geoff JONES • George TORDOFF • Ian BARRETT • James THOMAS • Jennifer ALTRIA • Joanna FRIEDLI • Karen CHADWELL • Laura COOMBES • Lenny SAYERS • Lizzie JEWELL • Mali DAVIES-HUGHES • Martin O'LOUGHLIN • Matthew HALL • Melanie THOMAS • Michael DARKE • Nicola DARKE • Nicola MASON • Nye BEVAN • Peter Hamish MCDONALD • Richard CURNOW • Robert JEWELS • Roshan KHAN • Sarah MARKS • Simon HANNA • Sion EVANS • Stephen CALE • Stephen OWEN • Steve CHADWELL • Terry CAVENEY • Zoe HUNTER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Cardiff parkrun happen.
Cardiff parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Cardiff parkrun is cancelled on 24/04/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyTrelai Park (1.7m), Grangemoor (3m), Tremorfa (3.3m), Cosmeston Lakes (5.6m), Coed Cefn-pwll-du (7.1m), Barry Island (7.9m), Newport (8.7m), Pontypridd (9.2m), Penallta (10.3m), Riverfront (11.1m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.