Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Cardiff parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Blackweir in Cardiff. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cardiff parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Tesco Extra - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew BLAIR • Ann BLADEN • Annie CONROY • Barry HEADLAND • Bethan JENKINS • Caroline PETERSON • Cat LANE • Catrin PASCOE • Cheryl ANDERSON • Dan PETERSON • David COLES • David HUNTER • Desmond DAVIES • Elinor BACK • Florence JILLETT • Geoff WRIGHT • Graham ALDRIDGE • Graham HOGG • Hannah HOPES • James BROWN • Jenny MARTIN • Judith EVANS • Karen MINTO • Kirsty MCGOWAN • Leanne ROSS • Lenny SAYERS • Lynette MORRIS • Martin MCCLATCHEY • Michael DARKE • Neil HENDRY • Nick WILLIAMS • Nicola MASON • Owain LANSDOWNE • Peter BRADLEY • Rebecca WRAY • Rhodri MORRIS • Richard SELF • Richard SIBBICK • Roshan KHAN • Sam BLAXLAND • Sharon DAVIS • Shuffs SHUFFS • Simon HANNA • Stephen OWEN • Steve B LEWIS • Terry CAVENEY • Tim GREEN
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Cardiff parkrun happen.
Cardiff parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyTrelai Park (1.7m), Grangemoor (3m), Tremorfa (3.3m), Cosmeston Lakes (5.6m), Coed Cefn-pwll-du (7.1m), Barry Island (7.9m), Newport (8.7m), Pontypridd (9.2m), Penallta (10.3m), Riverfront (11.1m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.