What is Cassiobury parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Cassiobury Park, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 7LB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Cassiobury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Cha Café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Ann DAVIDSON
- Anne CLEAVER
- Anya WESOLOWSKI
- Caron WILLIAMS
- Charles HENDERSON
- David GOLEBIOWSKI
- Finn WOOLCOMBE
- Gerwyn Ll WILLIAMS
- Grace MARTIN-DYE
- Helen MACAULAY
- Jeff PETERS
- John DAY
- John O'CONNOR
- Joshua GRIFFITH
- Julie ROLLS HARPER
- Kate LOACH
- Lily HARPER
- Mark NICHOLLS
- Nick HESTER
- Oliver FALEK
- Sharon DAVIDSON
- Simone KNAGGS
- Stella BADDELEY
- Tim COOK
- Wai Meng AU-YEONG
- Zac TURPIN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Cassiobury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbySouth Oxhey (1.8m), Rickmansworth (3.4m), Aldenham (3.9m), Canons Park (5.7m), Harrow (5.9m), St Albans (6.9m), Gadebridge (7.6m), Northala Fields (8.1m), Sunny Hill (8.6m), Church Mead (8.9m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.