Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Catton parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Catton Park, Oak Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 7DB. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Catton parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Hayman Lodge which is situated by the start/finish area, where the Catton Park Trust volunteers will offer light refreshments - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alison FIDDY • Amanda SMITH • Andrew G GREY • Andy TIBBLE • Claire RAMSBOTTOM • Colin John REUBEN • Danielle RACKHAM • David STANSBURY • Derek JARVIS • Elizabeth HALFORD • Emily GOSLING • Esme REUBEN • Gary CHEESMAN • Gary GRAND • Gill THOMAS • Helen VINSEN • James BISHOP • June DANIEL • Katy MARRON • Kerrie ROSE • Lauren GOSLING • Leon REUBEN • Lindsay STANSBURY • Lynn TATE • Mark BETTS • Matt HOWES • Melissa BAKER • Olivia INCE • Ralph COX • Richard PETERS • Robert BAKEWELL • Robin TAYLOR • Rose REUBEN • Tiff GOWING
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Catton parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Please note Catton parkrun is cancelled on 30/10/21 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbySloughbottom (1.4m), Norwich (3m), Colney Lane (3.8m), Brundall (5.6m), Lingwood (8.7m), Blickling (11.3m), Flegg High (15m), Harleston Magpies (18.8m), Great Yarmouth North Beach (18.8m), Gorleston (19.3m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.