Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Chelmsford Central parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Chelmsford Central parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Central Park, Chelmsford, Essex. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Chelmsford Central parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the "Central Park Cafe" in the park near the start/finish location - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alix WILSON • Andrew HILTON • Andrew OAKLEY • Anita COCKRELL • Ann THOMAS • Barry HORGAN • Brian Stephen CATT • Christopher BROWN • Daisy ELEADY-COLE • Daniel HARDY • Danielle LAW • David JEFFREY • Diana EASTON • Don COCKRELL • Gavin TILLING • Georgia PELLOWE • Gerry MCGOVERN • Holly CHANDLER • Jackie BARLOW • Jeremy LAGER • Jo JIGGINS • Joe FISCHR • John GREEN • Kate MONAGHAN • Kathleen BARRETT • Lana GOODALL • Nathan MCKEOGH • Neil CHURCHILL • Olivia PELLOWE • Paul BROOKES • Paula TILLING • Penelope HILTON • Peta LAGER • Rebecca SMITH • Robin Edward MCCOY • Ryan SPLARN • Samantha CHAMBERS • Shengbing ZHU • Stephen BARLOW • Stephen LUSHINGTON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Chelmsford Central parkrun happen.
Chelmsford Central parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBillericay (7.2m), Wickford Memorial (8.4m), Great Notley (9.3m), South Woodham Ferrers (9.4m), Maldon Prom (9.6m), Basildon (10.8m), Great Dunmow (11m), Brentwood (11.4m), Hockley Woods (12.3m), Hadleigh (13.8m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.