Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Chippenham junior parkrun - weekly free 2k timed event for juniors
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Chippenham junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place in Monkton Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3PA. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in The Tenth Hole Tea Room, Monkton Park Golf Course, Monkton Park, Chippenham, SN15 3PE - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adam FREEMAN • Chris STYLES • Dave SOWERBY-WILLIAMS • Emma CLARIDGE • Esme PENTON • Jeff KIRK • Joanne PARSONS • Martin LIGHT • Matt PENTON • Oliver TOBIN • Phil SOWERBY-WILLIAMS • Rohaise DES VOEUX • Rufus PIKE • Sarah TOBIN • Steve POMFRET • Steve WALLIS • Valerie LIGHT • Vicky HENDERSON • Wendy TUCKER • Zoe BUTTERWORTH
Chippenham junior parkrun takes place
every week on a Sunday
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.