Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
Chipping Sodbury parkrun
What is Chipping Sodbury parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Ridings, Wickwar Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, BS37 6PQ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Chipping Sodbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee but currently the Football Club are not providing refreshments or access to their clubhouse. If and when they restart the refreshments, we'll let you know at which point - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abby COTTON • Amy TAYLOR • Andrea NELSON • Andrew TURNER • Bill SHACKCLOTH • Caitlin BRAGG • Carly THOMAS • Chris LOVELL • Dave KAY • Ellen DEVINE • Helen HINE • James PETTY • Jim OVENS • Julie BOYNES • Julie BRYANT • Julie DEVINE • Karen SMITH • Margreth PRICE • Martin CROSS • Matthew ELMORE • Millie TURNER • Rachel BRAMWELL • Robert LAVIS • Robert PEASTON • Sarah ASHBY • Sean HERSHAW • Sonia CROSS • Thomas PEASTON • Tim CLOTHIER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Chipping Sodbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPomphrey Hill (5.7m), Wotton (6.3m), Thornbury (7.1m), Eastville (8.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (9.2m), Berkeley Green (11m), Tetbury Goods Shed (12.2m), Ashton Court (12.6m), Severn Bridge (12.6m), Bath Skyline (12.7m)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- Barcodes on mobile phones and other electronic devices will not be accepted.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.