Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Chipping Sodbury parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Chipping Sodbury parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Ridings, Wickwar Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, BS37 6PQ. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Chipping Sodbury parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in the Chipping Sodbury Town Football Club clubhouse. Refreshments are provided by volunteers from Chipping Sodbury Football club - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andrew TREW • Andrew TURNER • Bill SHACKCLOTH • Bruce SELLERS • Carly THOMAS • David STOTT • Ellen DEVINE • Enola SPARKS PHILLIPS • Gary WOODRUFF • Hayley HODGES • Jan MCALL • Jeffery HARDY • Jim OVENS • Joanna EVANS • John FRANCKSEN • Joshua TREW • Julie BOYNES • Julie DEVINE • Julie MACNAMARA • Kerry' DOHERTY • Kevan ALLINGTON • Laura NICOLL • Liza-Jane GILLESPIE • Malcolm Kevin WHITE • Margreth PRICE • Millie TURNER • Nick PHILLIPS • Nicola DERRICK • Nicola PLANT • Rachel BRAMWELL • Robert PEASTON • Sarah ASHBY • Simon WEAL • Sonia CROSS • Sophie SPARKS • Sue SELLERS • Thomas PEASTON
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Chipping Sodbury parkrun happen.
Chipping Sodbury parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPomphrey Hill (5.7m), Wotton (6.3m), Thornbury (7.1m), Eastville (8.3m), Somerdale Pavilion (9.2m), Berkeley Green (11m), Tetbury Goods Shed (12.2m), Ashton Court (12.6m), Severn Bridge (12.6m), Bath Skyline (12.7m)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.